The Strategic Analysis version of the report is published on 15th September and contains 90+ pages of analysis of the main IPX Network Vendors in the market.
The Executive Summary (this part of the report is sent to the Operators who take part in the research) contains:
- Tier Vendor listing
- MNOs’ opinions on the key challenges and major developments in IPX (e.g. Key Challenges for MNOs with working with the Vendors, Top Requirements MNOs have for the Vendors,…)
The Strategic Analysis version contains:
General Ratings and Brand Awareness for the following vendors:
A1 Telekom Austria, Arelion, BICS, China Mobile International, China Telecom Global, CITIC Telecom, Comfone, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, Etisalat, HGC Global Communications, iBASIS, Orange, Orange International Carriers, PCCW Global, SAP, Syniverse, TATA Communications, TDC Wholesale, Tele2, Telecom Italia Sparkle, Telefonica Global Solutions, Telenor Global Services AS, Telstra Global, TNSi, Vodafone Carrier & Partner Services.
- Providers leaderboard tiered and actual ratings
- A detailed comparison of over 30 Leadership and Performance KPIs (defined by MNOs) on these specific vendors that received ratings from 5 different operators: A1 Telekom Austria, BICS, Comfone, iBASIS, Syniverse and Vodafone Carrier & Partner Services
- Changing Vendor (MNOs indicate whether they are changing their vendor)
- Net Promoter Score i.e. if MNOs actively promote them to others
- Conclusions Vendor by Vendor with operator quotes on their performance
- Information about IPX expenditure volumes
- Strategic Conclusions by ROCCO Research Team
UK Companies are subject to V.A.T. Paid at the Standard Rates.
There are no reviews yet.