We ask MNOs to share with us information which is sometimes confidential. Our promise to them is always keep what they share confidential. But also never to share their data with any other company.
Dear Survey Respondee,
We at ROCCO believe that one of the most important rules of market research is to protect the confidentiality of respondents/your confidentiality. We believe that the primary reason for maintaining confidentiality is an ethical one. However, there are other reasons as well. Transparency, Trust and Neutrality are ROCCO’s key values.
Your privacy is important to us: For this reason, we want to assure you that your responses are completely anonymous and that ROCCO commits to hold them in the strictest confidence.
When you participate in research conducted by ROCCO, you can be assured that we will protect your privacy. This means that:
1) Your personally identifiable information that you provide to us and your individual survey responses will be treated as confidential information.
2) We will not collect identifying information such as your name and/or email address for any purpose, other than for the delivery of our Research results to you and to make sure that you are an operator and, therefore, that you are allowed to take part in the Survey.
3) No personally identifiable information will be ever disclosed. Your responses are combined with those of many others and summarized in a report to protect your anonymity. All data collected through ROCCO’s Surveys are treated on an aggregated basis, therefore no associations between who said what, or who filled out a particular questionnaire can be made.
4) While individual responses are confidential, aggregated data will be presented representing averages or generalizations about the responses and patterns as a whole.
5) All Respondent Information will be stored in a secure location. We collect survey responses over secured, encrypted SSL/TLS connections. All other communications with our website are sent over SSL/TLS connections. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology (the successor technology to SSL) protect communications by using both server authentication and data encryption. This ensures that user data in transit is safe, secure, and available only to intended recipients.
6) ROCCO will be responsible for protecting from disclosure to third parties your identity as well as any other identifiable information, unless you expressly request or permit such disclosure. In addition to keeping your Respondent Information confidential, ROCCO will never sell, share, rent or otherwise intentionally transfer your name or e-mail address to its clients, other market research companies, direct marketing companies or anyone else.
7) Your decisions about participating in this study, responding to specific questions, or discontinuing participation will be respected without question.
Chief Executive Officer
Roaming Consulting Company Ltd (ROCCO)