Roaming Strategy Masterclass: 3 days of Training, Strategic Data, Activity and Consultation in the specific development of International Roaming Strategy for MNO’s MVNO’s or Vendors
Suitable for: Roaming Managers, Roaming Directors, Roaming Strategists
- Learn about the factors that determine a good Roaming Strategy, where, when and how to build an effective Strategy Plan
- How to deal with different types of factors in the Macro, Micro and Local environments
- Important Strategic steps: Preparation, Inputs, Organisation, Modelling, Scenario Planning, Action Plans (learn skills you can transfer to all types of strategy)
- All Types of Roaming threats identified by Operators
- Dealing with Wholesale Roaming Cost & Outsourcing
- Dealing with overview of Retail Strategic position globally, common propositions and direction
- Tactical Financial Strategic Analysis, Roaming P&L
- Full of useful sources of Strategic Data
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for Roaming Strategy.
- Presented by active Roaming Strategists with specific recent experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in Roaming Strategy is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £4,020.00. Includes registration fee.
- Certification Optional: £700.00.
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Optional complimentary tour of Malaga’s top sights for 3 hours provided by a local resident (given in the evening after the training is concluded)
- Delegates will receive a complimentary welcome meal at one of Malaga’s best restaurants.
- Hotel and Flights to Malaga are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
- Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.