Roaming Regulation Masterclass: 2 days of Training, Strategic Data, Activity and Consultation in the specific area of Regulation of International Roaming based on our detailed research into this area
Suitable for: Roaming Managers, Roaming Directors, Roaming Strategists
- Learn about all the Strategic factors around Global Regulation for Roaming (GCC, EU and beyond)
- How to deal with different types of factors with regard to Regulation, Transparency, Surcharges, Fair use Policies
- Trends in Global Tariff plans
- EU regulation and Brexit impacts
- Important Strategic steps: Considering how to approach Regulators, what Roaming Regulation Tariffs are commonly available for Roaming and what do they do?
- All Types of Roaming Regulation challenges identified by Operators in our recent Research
- Full of useful sources of Strategic Data
- from our reports and from our research
- Several NRA’s
- Surcharge Applications
- Fair Use Policies
- Vendor Solutions
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for Roaming Regulation
- Presented by active Roaming Strategists with specific recent experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming Regulation Strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in Roaming Regulation is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £2,680.00. Includes registration fee.
- Certification Optional: £700.00.
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Hotel and Flights to London are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
- Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.