Roaming Internet of Things M2M Masterclass: 2 days of Training, Strategic Data, Activity and Consultation in the specific development of International Roaming Strategy for Internet of Things for MNO’s MVNO’s or Vendors
This is an event taking place in Madrid, Spain
Suitable for: Roaming Managers, Roaming Directors, Roaming Strategists
- Learn about all the Strategic factors around Roaming Internet of Things, how to work with and deal with a Roaming Internet of Things /M2M roaming business
- How to deal with different types of factors with regard to Permanent Roaming, Transparency
- Important Strategic steps: Considering how to approach enterprise, what Roaming IoT Platforms are available for Roaming and what do they do?
- All Types of Roaming challenges identified by Operators in our recent Roaming Internet of Things Research
- Dealing with Wholesale Roaming Cost & Outsourcing the IOT’s for IoT.
- Dealing with overview of Retail Strategic position globally, common propositions and direction
- Full of useful sources of Strategic Data
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for Roaming Strategy.
- Presented by active Roaming Strategists with specific recent experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in Roaming Strategy is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £2,680.00. Includes registration fee.
- Certification Optional: £700.00.
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Optional complimentary tour of Madrid’s top sights for 3 hours provided by a local resident (given in the evening after the training is concluded)
- Delegates will receive a complimentary welcome meal at one of Madrid’s best restaurants.
- Hotel and Flights to Madrid are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
- Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.