This Strategic Report contains 170+ Pages of Analysis into 52 Vendors in the market (16 Vendors in great detail). Available from Friday 15th June 2018.
- Executive Summary (this part of the report is sent to the MNOs who take part in the research)
- Providers leaderboard tiered and actual ratings
- Detailed comparison of 21 Vendors in the market in over 35+ Key Performance Indicators defined by Operators
- General Performance
- Performance on Key aspects
- Detailed Brand perceptions of each provider
- Operator feedback into what Products and Services they like and what they need
- Mobile Engagement: What they are using, planning to use and interested in
- Key Challenges in the market
- Why Providers are valuable and where Operators think they could add more value
- Where the market is going, what new developments are needed
- Strategic summary by ROCCO management team
Annex of 15 pages: which covers the rankings of the leading 16 Vendors by Region, Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Middle East & Europe.
Vendors who appear in this report are: (In bold are Vendors where MNOs gave detailed ratings)
Airtel Business, Agile Telecom, AMD, BICS, Calltrade, Cequens, CITIC Telecom International, Clickatell, CLX Communications, Corporation Tedexis CA, CM.com, CS Networks, C3ntro Telecom, Dimoco, GMS, Infobip, Interactive Digital Media, InterVAS Uganda Ltd, Hook Mobile, Horisen, Javna, JT Global Ltd, Link Mobility, Lleida, Locotel Ltd, Mahindra Comviva, MessageBird, Mitto AG, Mobiweb, Monty Mobile, Mr Messaging Ltd, M-STAT, Nexmo, OpenMarket, Orange International Carriers, Panacea Mobile, PCCW Global, Route Mobile, SAP, Silverstreet, SerwerSMS, SMS Highway, Syniverse, Tanla, Tata Communications, Tele2 Group, Telecom Italia Sparkle, Telesign, Telintel, Twilio Sweden (Beepsend), tyntec.
UK Companies are subject to V.A.T. Paid at the Standard Rates.