This Strategic Analysis Report contains 230+ Pages of Market Intelligence into 26 leading Vendors in the market.
- Executive Summary (this part of the report is sent to the Operators and Vendors for free, add yourself to our mailing list or contact us for this)
- Executive Summary of findings from the report
- Strategic Analysis of the Vendors
- Vendor Directory
- Detailed overview of the market and the products
- Strategic Analysis – The Vendors: A2P SMS Messaging Vendors, Ownership Structure, When the Companies were Founded, Their Mission, Their Business Focus, Product Offerings, Their Future Focus for Product Offerings, Their Customers (general overview not Customer Lists), Their Headquarters, Office Locations, Their Employment Strategy, Their Revenues
- Strategic Analysis – Service Specifics: A2P SMS Messaging Vendor Types, Their Value Added Services, Their Percentage of the A2P SMS Business, Their Transacting Currencies, Pricing Models, Number of SMS Which are Routed, Use of Aggregators, Working with MNO Groups, Working with SMS Hubs, Working with OTT Players, Level of Control of A2P SMS Route, Use of Grey Routes, Multi-Hop Routing, A2P SMS Fraud, Spam, Direct Connections, SMS Firewall, Profit Margin for A2P SMS Messaging, Client Rewards and Loyalty Programmes, Plans and Strategy for the Future, Future Predictions
- Full Interviews with all the Vendors on their products and their outlook on the market:
- Annex A: Directory of A2P SMS Messaging Vendors,
- Annex B: A2P SMS Messaging Vendor Geographics
- Annex C: A2P SMS Messaging Vendor Interviews – Vendors who gave interviews are: AMD Telecom, Beepsend AB, BICS, CLX Communications, Corporation Tedexis CA, CS Network Solutions Limited, Dialogue Group Limited, DIMOCO, Global Message Services (GMS), Infobip, InterVAS Uganda Limited, JT (Jersey) Limited, Mblox Inc, Mitto AG, MobiWeb, Monty Mobile, Nexmo, OpenMarket, Orange International Carriers, RouteSms Solutions Limited, SAP Mobile services, a division of SAP, Syniverse, Tanla Solutions Limited, Tata Communications Ltd, Tele2 Group, tyntec Ltd
- What Operators need to think about
- The future, where the market is going, what new developments are needed
- Strategic summary by ROCCO management team
UK Companies are subject to V.A.T. Paid at the Standard Rates.
There are no reviews yet.