Delegates will leave the sessions with:
- ROCCO’s latest insights into A2P SMS which have been used by many companies to develop their A2P SMS strategy.
- Insights from Enterprises
- Insights from MNOs
- Insights on Monetisation and Fraud Prevention solutions
- The names of the Tier 1 A2P SMS Aggregators for 2019 as rated by MNOs and Enterprises
- An opportunity to meet and network with MNOs, Enterprises and Vendors who are part of the A2P SMS ecosystem
- With its maximum attendance of 35 delegates, attendees can expect to hear and share insights and engage with other delegates in relevant strategic discussion.
Examples of insights from last years reports:
Our Approach with this event
- This event is in English and suitable for: Business Professionals interested in A2P SMS, Messaging Managers, Directors, MNOs and MVNO Strategists, B2B Vendors of services to MNOs in this sector, New senior team members, C-Level teams. People who are making it, not who’ve made it.
- Quality over quantity: There will be a limited attendance of 35 delegates in the meeting.
- The event is not sponsored by anyone: The tone of the event is learning, testing ideas about the industry. No vendor has sponsored any part of the event and no speaker has paid to speak at this event.
- Diversity of thought and opinion: While we have industry veterans with 20+ years in telecoms, we also encourage younger talent, sometimes on the edge of the industry to provide additional insights.
- We will embrace industry tensions: We will provide passionate and interesting speakers who foster debate and honesty and we will talk factual information.
- Ambiance: We will provide comfortable non corporate environments and inspiring locations suitable for stimulating thought and discussion.
- Presenters: Presented by Jason Bryan, James Williams and soon to be confirmed other speakers.
- Delegates pay £1,570.00 for the day.
- Purchasing the event pass before the 27th March provides a 25% discount.
- Refund Policy: Cancellation of attendance after purchase up to 45 days before the event provides a 50% refund and up to 30 days a 25% refund policy. Delegates names can be swapped for others at any time.
- Ask us for a quotation, an Invoice, link for credit card payment, by contacting us at email@example.com
- UK Companies shall pay VAT applicable as in the UK
- Included: Event Documentation, Refreshments (Lunch, snacks and drinks) and a 15% discount on ROCCO Reports and Training Events.
- What’s not included: Flights, Accommodation, Transfers, ROCCO Reports.
The event will be held at The Churchill War Rooms.
Discover the secrets hidden beneath the streets of Westminster in the underground nerve centre where Winston Churchill and his inner circle directed the Second World War.
History was made in the Churchill War Rooms – an underground bunker that allowed Britain’s leaders to plot the allied route to victory during the Second World War. Walk the labyrinth of rooms and corridors that stretch below Westminster that sheltered Winston Churchill and his war cabinet from the bombing raids.
As seen in the recent film The Darkest Hour and the Netflix series The Crown.
ROCCO will publish its Reports for MNO Opinion: A2P SMS Messaging Vendor Performance 2019 – Strategic Analysis and Enterprise Opinion: A2P SMS Messaging Vendor Performance 2019 – Strategic Analysis on the 30th May 2019. Delegates will receive a 15% discount on the reports for attending the event.
Jason Bryan CEO ROCCO Research
Jason is Senior Consultant, Analyst and CEO of ROCCO Research. Since 2012, he has overseen in-depth research on Industry Analysis, Vendor Performance, Market Intelligence and Market Pricing in the Roaming and Interconnect space. Jason built ROCCO based on his 24 years experience of Roaming and Interconnect roles in Vodafone, Telefonica Groups and a number of Vendors, as well as GSMA Chairmanship roles.
James Williams “Mr Connectivity”
James Williams has in-depth experience in Business Development, Account Management and Business Operations Support. His experience has been gained through working hands-on across the globe for over 20 years with a wide variety of clients in the Telecommunications and Mobile Content sectors. His expertise lies in finding the hidden value in areas many companies neglect.
Further speakers to be confirmed.
While the agenda is subject to some small changes this is what to expect from the event.