THE LEADING DIRECT CARRIER BILLING VENDORS 2018
ROCCO HQ London 13/4/18 Our research has been concluded, the results have been checked and verified and we are pleased to announce the leaders in Direct Carrier Billing 2018.
The Background to this report
As mentioned in our article from last year at ROCCO we are always being asked to use our unique Vendor Performance research methodology to explore new types of Vendors. MNOs want to know who are the best vendors in the market and ROCCO helps to get perceptions on this.
This is our first DCB Vendor Performance Report. Every MNO who took part ranked the DCB vendors and rated Vendors on over 30 KPIs about DCB. A great chance to recognise the leading vendors and understand the main drivers behind choosing the right vendors. Congratulations to the 3 vendors who reached tier one in this report.
Some important KPIs for DCB we asked MNOs to measure vendors on were the following:
- Implementation Process (Quality, Duration, Cost)
- Uptime Performance (Redundancy, SLA, Proactivity)
- Technical Support (Availability, Response quality)
- Global Reach (Connections, Network, Business localisation)
- Intelligence information (Opportunities, Useful data, Business models, Problematic affiliates)
- Route Monitoring and Management (Automated flow management, KPIs, Service monitoring)
- Security (Fraud prevention, Policies and procedures, Protection advice)
- Reporting (Frequency, Detail, Customisation, Automation)
- Direct Connectivity (Good connectivity, Supportive, Reliable)
- Pricing Models (Innovation, Variation, Flexible)
- Business Focus (Verticals they cover, Innovation, Flexibility)
Direct Carrier Billing Vendor Performance Report 2018
Between November 2017 and March 2018 we asked MNOs globally to give us their perceptions of DCB Vendors, how well they knew them and how they would rate them. They rated Vendors on 30+ KPIs in the area of Performance, Value and Leadership. The survey was about brand perception, experience of these providers as well as an understanding of whether MNOs would choose them over others. There were 18 Vendors which invited tough competition.
26 Vendors were included in the report. However not all of the 26 vendors received feedback from MNOs. The infographic below features the leading Vendors for 2018. Tier One means that (with an overall score between 4 and 5 points out of 5) these 3 vendors are the highest rated in the market.
- All MNOs who contributed to the report will shortly receive the Strategic Analysis version of the report for their review.
- The Strategic Analysis version of the report is also available to buy from ROCCO by following the link below. Or by using our Report Points System.
- ROCCO’s Subscription customers will receive the Strategic Analysis version of the report immediately.
ROCCO also produces a Unlimited Distribution license for the report for companies wishing to share to other companies.
Buy the Strategic Analysis Version here
OTHER RESEARCH STUDIES WE ARE DOING WITH MNOS
- SIM Box Detection Vendor Performance 2018
- Roaming M-IoT Strategy 2018
Coming on Monday also we start our A2P SMS Vendor Performance Research for 2018.
To reach all these surveys just follow this link